DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
might be a long shot, but I am in need of some stuff.

the church I just started going to is pretty small and it seems I am now the pro-audio expert:cool::rolleyes:

anyway, not a lot of money, but in need of some better equipment.

I am looking for a few specific things, but if you have other stuff that is not listed let me know. I am probably going to be paying for some of this myself, so funds are limited, but I might have something else you want.

1. I am looking for a small portable powered mixer - I would love a GigRac...but open to quality brands
2. Some small powered speakers - for mounting on a wall in a childrens area - might go passive and use the mixer if right set shows up.
3. Some high quality vocal mics & XLR cables
4. DBX Driverack PA
5. Bass Guitar - Electric
6. Power distribution & Sequencer
7. windscreen for sennheiser lapel mic small but needed
8. CD recorder
9. let me know if you have other stuff

I have various car audio equipment for trade amps, speakers, accessories - only one H/U Alpine 7940

thanks

P.S. if you have something you would like to donate I would send you a letter from church for tax purposes

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
I've got a Rogue Bass, Beatles Viola style with decent hardshell case, great shape but played on by my exwife..so I'm sure there's a bit of evil lurking in it. $75? I can send pics. I can throw in a Nadia Starfire Mic for nuttin in addition.

I have a Peavey PA head but you said mixer, right?

What kind of CD recorder? Like a duper?

I have a Fostex 4 track HDD recorder NIB I've not used.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
let me check with my bass player and see if that will work, he may be afraid of the evil :)..... does it have a model number

basically looking for something cheap to record the sermons on. digital is fine, I can just take it from there to my computer

the fostex recorder may be more than I need

yeah, definitely looking for a mixer.

thanks, I will probably pick up the bass..... are you in need of any audio, or just cash?

I've got a Rogue Bass, Beatles Viola style with decent hardshell case, great shape but played on by my exwife..so I'm sure there's a bit of evil lurking in it. $75? I can send pics. I can throw in a Nadia Starfire Mic for nuttin in addition.

I have a Peavey PA head but you said mixer, right?

What kind of CD recorder? Like a duper?

I have a Fostex 4 track HDD recorder NIB I've not used.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
deadening is all I reall need. PM is on its way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts