1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

Condition of all items:

Looking for a New or Used unit in perfect working condition. See below.

Total Price: :

You tell me as long as it's reasonable. :)

Shipping Terms: :

Included in price with Insurance & Tracking to Los Angeles area.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Unfortunately, I had just sold a BNIB unit a few months ago, and now my buddy wants one for his Ford Fiesta ST install. Looking for a good working unit with no functionality issues, with latest software & firmware. I definitely need the Remote & remote cable, the Hi-Level (Speaker-Level) Input Harness & Power Harness. I'd like to have the BT adapter & USB Cable as well but it's not a deal breaker. Cosmetics aren't important as long as it doesn't affect its operation and can be easily mounted.

IMPORTANT!!! I cannot always check my PM's so...

PLEASE EMAIL to bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com with SUBJECT of "RF 3Sixty.3 / DIYMA / bbfoto / your user name here"

THANKS!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I think the remote cable is a cat5.
Try and get the remote install bracket. RF doesn't have extra any to send out, and I still need one :-/

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Phil, you're right, the Cable for the Remote isn't a big deal. And I was going to remove the outer case of the remote anyway to "panel-mount" it, so I don't think that I'll really need the bracket for the remote. If I end up getting a setup that has the remote bracket (and I don't use it) I'll send it to you. ;)

OT P.S. I'm still not home, and I want to make sure I can find those QWD-100's before I give you a price. ;)

....bump

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That would be great :)
Even industrial velcro gets sloppy in 104F degrees!

I got mine used and it had everything but the bracket and CD's.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Any luck?

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
^Thanks Ralph.

Well, Phil Indeblanc had my back and hooked me up with a decent link to one on FleaBay so I got my 3Sixty.3 and now my buddy will be stoked.

Thanks again, Phil! :thumbsup: Send me a PM or Email to remind me to send you the mounting bracket for the remote if I don't use it!
I'm 95% sure that I won't be using it.

Now to close the thread...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.