DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need something older that is classy looking its going in a '37 chevy panel truck the dash is all paint and aluminum so the rockford / denons are choice I want to spend around $300.00. The following will fit the bill:

rfx-8250
rfx-8240
dct-r1
drx9255

may also take a chance on a older alpine with a silver/blue combo

Let me know what you have.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I need something older that is classy looking its going in a '37 chevy panel truck the dash is all paint and aluminum so the rockford / denons are choice I want to spend around $300.00. The following will fit the bill:

rfx-8250
rfx-8240
dct-r1
drx9255

may also take a chance on a older alpine with a silver/blue combo

Let me know what you have.

Thanks in advance :)
I have a Denon R1 in silver for sale. Looking for 400 shipped. Unit is immaculate. I have a "For Sale" post on here which has the pictures.

PM me if interested.

-Ron

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've got a drx9255 + 6disc changer in good condition. comes with the h/u, trim ring, dc/dc converter, 6 disc changer, h/u to changer cable. $240 shipped. If you are interested feel free to PM me for pics

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I think the rockford/Denon would be the best look for the 37, but the drx9255 is the best SQ for the money. All PM's replied !

Keep them coming :)

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Yes DRX would be sweet but if you could get a deal on a DRZ that would be even more yummy.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright I am almost ready to pull the trigger on a RFX-8240 for $240.00 shipped any other options guys ? :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Slide Touch makes me wanna kill people :mad: Thanks for the offer !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts