Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Rotel RSP-106x (HT preamp) or RSX-105x (HT receiver), preferably silver face but will consider black face as well.

Most desired:
RSP-1066
RSP-1068
RSX-1055
RSX-1056

Condition of all items:
Good

Total Price: :
Reasonable, similar to eBay prices

Shipping Terms: :
TBD

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
This might be a longshot on a car audio forum but I know there are some home audiophiles on here. Let me know what you have :)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello sir! I hope the Daytons find their way to you safely and thanks for the help. I've actually been combing every home audio forum/classified under the sun, even allofcraigs.com - Search ALL of Craigslist and begging people to ship. Either they won't ship or people want double market value for their Rotel gear (I don't blame them, this stuff is expensive new and all around some of the better looking/sounding stuff outside of outrageously priced high-end gear). I have my eye on a silver RSP-1066 right now, crossing my fingers that it works out.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Hello sir! I hope the Daytons find their way to you safely and thanks for the help. I've actually been combing every home audio forum/classified under the sun, even allofcraigs.com - Search ALL of Craigslist and begging people to ship. Either they won't ship or people want double market value for their Rotel gear (I don't blame them, this stuff is expensive new and all around some of the better looking/sounding stuff outside of outrageously priced high-end gear). I have my eye on a silver RSP-1066 right now, crossing my fingers that it works out.
Hope it works out for you. I have a RSX-1067 that I got for free :)D) and that thing is incredible. I only wish it had HDMI.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hope it works out for you. I have a RSX-1067 that I got for free :)D) and that thing is incredible. I only wish it had HDMI.
You got a 1067 for free???? Wow, I am jealous, that is a great piece! I just use my TV to switch HDMI and it has an optical passthrough for my current Denon receiver to handle; maybe I'll settle on an HDMI compatible processor someday when they finally stop updating HDMI versions.

·
Registered
701 Posts
You got a 1067 for free???? Wow, I am jealous, that is a great piece! I just use my TV to switch HDMI and it has an optical passthrough for my current Denon receiver to handle; maybe I'll settle on an HDMI compatible processor someday when they finally stop updating HDMI versions.

Yeah, a guy my dad works with had it sitting around for a while and didn't want it anymore :rolleyes: He's not very tech savvy.

Ha - good point of HDMI. That's a pretty good idea. My current TV doesn't have any output so I have audio go separate from the source to the 1067. I have a Harmony One and that's a pretty awesome remote.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I have the RSX 1055....I use my Panasonic LCD projector for HDMI switching! I love my Rotel! Bought it new and can't see getting rid of it any time soon either. Good luck with your search!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it was a Rotel Christmas this weekend. Picked up the RSP-1066 and RSX-1056. Now to figure out which one I want to keep...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.