Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Scanspeak Illuminator AirCirc D3004/6600-00 tweeters (pair)

Condition of all items:

As close to new as possible or new

Total Price: :

Negotiable depending on condition (And I know what they cost new;))
Shipping Terms: :

You decide but insured with tracking.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

If I don't find some here I am going to break down and buy a new pair so make it quick!!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump before I log into Madisound with my credit card ready! Nobody has a pair of these laying around?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never mind, bought them yesterday!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Never mind, bought them yesterday!

You bought them new? ouch? Should be getting my Scans today! The snow is finally melting so I should be able to get them installed today. I'm very curious to how the new aircircs will change your frontstage.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You bought them new? ouch? Should be getting my Scans today! The snow is finally melting so I should be able to get them installed today. I'm very curious to how the new aircircs will change your frontstage.

Brand spankin new! Not too bad, I sold a few things I had laying around. Anything will be better than the one tweeter I have been listening to for the past two months...lol! They came highly recommended so I have confidence! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.