DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Hey
I recently bought a pair of the 3004 soft domes from a person here on this site... they arrived wiht lose speaker connections and are basically unuseable. I had a pair of A-Pilars fiberglassed and Flocked to fit those exact tweets...

Do you still have those tweets and how much for htem?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Please PM me your email for paypal.. I will send the money asap.. how soon can you send the tweets? I am using some old Diamond Hex tweets right now and their sound is a bit harsh for my taste.

P.S. those tweets dont fit the custom a pilars so I have them duct taped to the dash... all very ghetto.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I'd probably be willing to part with my 2004s. They're in very good shape and have the original boxes as well. Used for about a year but I don't think there are any marks on them aside from the normal screw hole wear and there should be very little of even that. The backs may have a little wear, but I think the set should look pretty much like new iirc... pics if we get that far.

Drop me a line with an idea of what you'd be willing to part with if you're interested. Email works better and should be an option from a click to the screen name.

Jim

·
Registered
946 Posts
Jeesh... should've looked at the date =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts