I'm looking to buy a SI mag V4 in good condition i'v got one an love it and
would like another one to complete the set let me know if you want to get
rid of one for a decent price

Shipping Terms: :

i'm open to shipping from canada or the u.s. i have addresses in both
i can pick up from no worries there

Thanks Guys

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i know its only been a few mins but forgot to add i know somebody has to wants to get ride of one its just sitting around again i'm open to reasonable offers

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Such a great sub. I do regret ever selling the one I had. I don't blame you for looking for a 2nd one to add to your install.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I sold a D2 to AWC here in the forum not too long ago in MINT condition. Stupid in hindsight but contact him. Never know!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the heads up soundjunkie, but i did end up finding one. A guy over on CarAudio has on NIB, i can't believe guys still have them sitting around unused in there garage/basement's man there missing out....

·
Registered
783 Posts
Thanks for the heads up soundjunkie, but i did end up finding one. A guy over on CarAudio has on NIB, i can't believe guys still have them sitting around unused in there garage/basement's man there missing out....
Cool! Never used mine either..
Lol!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts