DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy New Year!

I am looking for a single din CD player HU that can play music(Flac etc) via USB. Apple car play and Android connectivity not required. SQ headunit is desirable, as I wish to replace 80PRS post installation of external DSP.

Note-New forum members- please excuse, won't initiate conversation with members with handful of posts, as in recent period loads of scammers are throwing the baits.

all the best!

·
Registered
332 Posts
If you can live without a cd player, there's a higher end kenwood single din floating in the classifieds I believe for a good price. KDC-x998

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
Pm'd

·
Registered
Lexus IS250 -MiniDSP Harmony, Canton Pullman RS6, Arc Audio KS 500.1, 300.4 & Black Series 12d2
78 Posts
I have a Pioneer Deh-p88rs II that I have not posted yet but I plan on posting sometime this week. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you some photos.

FYI - this is the English (UK) version of the deh-p880rs II which is basically the exact same unit other than 1 thing that I don’t remember of the top of my head. It doesn’t have CarPlay andsome of the new features but a great SQ head unit with auto EQ and the ability to run a 3-way active front stage.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I already have 80PRS, doing fine! Want to try something else, new esp flac playback!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts