Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Looking for slim subs or similar for good dedicated mid bass in a 3 way active set up. I can fit all the way up to a 10" but would consider anything down to a 6 1/2" if it delivers good mid bass.

Condition of all items:

BNIB, LNIB, or very good condition

Total Price: :
Negotiable

Shipping Terms: :

Negotiable

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I have Dynaudio MW180's for trade. I will have a hard time fitting these in my set up. Willing to trade plus cash or something.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mounting depth would be something right at 3" on below. Will be in my door for IB installation.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey DAT, you never got back to me about those PPI subs too. LMK about that. Thanks.

·
729 Posts
I have a pair of brand new Helix E200 that I could be persuaded to part with. I haven't made up my mind if I'm going to use them or not. 8" subwoofer with a high Qts and 2.5" mounting depth (perfect for doors). Would probably need $250 to part with them though due to their rarity, flexibility, and the fact that I kinda still want them regardless. Cheers!

·
729 Posts
Trades? Need anything?

Lol, no thanks. I actually just listed a for sale thread with a bunch of stuff. I'm trying to liquidate for a big purchase.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There'a a metal brace on my door panel that blocks the woofer from hitting the window track. I already have a baffle that extends out to give me more clearance, but the curent 6 1/2 is almost against the door panel when I put it on. The difference in size between the 6 1/2 and the MW 180 is about 1/2". I have no reason to cut the metal brace as the window track is literaly right behind less than a half in. Want to put the mid bass inthe stock location. You want em? Offer away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.