DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I need a small 4 ch. SQ amp to run my Germanium set active. Something on the order of 50x4 or 75x4 @ 4 ohm. Not looking to spend a bundle. Post up what you have with pictures. Thanks

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Audio Art 240.4XE brown...MINT! Does a very conservative 60x4 and has crossover and bass eq. Small in size....about 7.5"x7.5"x2.5" if memory serves me. How about $135 shipped. If you are interested I can post pics tonight.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
mine are more money than the above.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a JL 300/4 for sale in classifieds...the guy said he would take 2 of the amps 6 days ago and still nothing so they're going back up for sale!

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...s/120506-fs-jl-audio-control-soundstream.html
Not a fan of JL..

I have a new in the box Diamond Audio D1 300.4 50 x 4 @ 4 ohms that I would sell you for $110 shipped.
No thanks

ive got a zapco reference 360.4 (90 rmsx4) for $175 shipped..
please post pictures, condition?

mine are more money than the above.
I can meet you in person.. Whatcha got,lol ?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about a 6 channel? Bridge extra power to mids? A/D/S 6.25 - $150
nahhh

Audio Art 240.4XE brown...MINT! Does a very conservative 60x4 and has crossover and bass eq. Small in size....about 7.5"x7.5"x2.5" if memory serves me. How about $135 shipped. If you are interested I can post pics tonight.

Maybe, not familiar with Audio Art.. Who makes them ? Tell me about them, SQ? Post pics. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,224 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
nahhh

Maybe, not familiar with Audio Art.. Who makes them ? Tell me about them, SQ? Post pics. Thanks!
Audio Art amps are very nice SQ amps. the 60x4 is a conservative number. probably more about 70-75 per channel at normal car voltage. And the small size is a plus and the $135 for a mint one is a good deal.

SoundJunkie, didn't you win the 2011 SQ finals with Audio Art amps?

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
bnib Audio Systems Twister below and the clarion, phoenix gold ti and vibe bb in the thread posted earlier

·
Registered
210 Posts
i have a 2 high end mint 4 chans
audion lrx 4.300 and also and lrx 2.4k black version

message me with any interest!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a pretty much brand new condition Audison Lrx4.5. The amp looks brand new and only been used for a couple of hours max. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks and good luck with your find.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Audio Art amps are very nice SQ amps. the 60x4 is a conservative number. probably more about 70-75 per channel at normal car voltage. And the small size is a plus and the $135 for a mint one is a good deal.

SoundJunkie, didn't you win the 2011 SQ finals with Audio Art amps?
I agree with everything said above! Yes, I won Modified Q at the USACi World Finals this year running 4 Audio Art amps! So, SQ is obviously very good!

If you still want pics I can post them here tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts