DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: something along the lines of a JL 250/1 ???

Condition of all items: must be pretty nice

Total Price: my budget is about $200 (maybe a little more if someting really pegs my got to have it meter)

Shipping Terms: on the seller

Additional info: amp MUST have on-board crossover, with high-pass outputs !! i like "NICE" stuff!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
141 Posts
xd600/1 seems to fit the bill quite nicely, except it has way more power than the 250/1 you have in mind. PM me if you're interested, I have one for sale.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you guys are missing the most important detail!

amp MUST have on-board crossover, with high-pass outputs !!

that means it needs to have a two-way crossover. low-pass to itself, and high-pass on the outputs. if it cannot do that, dont waste bandwidth, im not interested. (thanks for the offers though)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have a Rubicon 702 in good condition I would part with for $150 or so shipped. I also have 2 mint Rubicon 302s. one is LNIB. maybe $100 shipped for each.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.