Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Well, I would love to get my hands on another JAD NVX 800.4 of one of that family (Soundstream TN, PPI Phantom or the like).

What I actually need is something the same size/smaller than my Alpine MRX - V60 (9" x 10-5/8" x 2-1/4") that can do around 150w x2 at 4 ohms (or more!) 2.25" is pushing it, thinner is better!

Condition of all items:
Scratched up is fine, it needs to be 100% functional though.

Total Price: :

Looking to stay under $150 shipped.

Shipping Terms: :

To be worked out.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

This is going to one of my hair brained ideas. SQL project in a 1990 Mazda Miata that is going to see autocross and track use as well. What do I get myself into.... :mean:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
457 Posts
you could do the ppi ion line, brand new the i520.4 is $120 on sonic and they're an authorized dealer, you'd be over 200 watts x2 @ 4 ohms :) i run the 5 channel of the line and they're great little amps. there's some bench tests of the i520.4 on different forums if you google around a little bit, great little amps. mine's under the passenger front seat in my fit and you know how shallow our front seat area is, they're definitely under 2.25"

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After some reading up, I am now seriously considering that PPI i520.4. It looks nice for the price.

Hillbilly, that atom is cute. Though the disparity between what it claims it can do and what the 30A fuse says it can do is kind of offputting... If I wasn't looking for a solid 150+ I would go for it though. It could be stashed in some tiny places!

·
Registered
457 Posts
hard to go wrong with the ions, and cheap enough to just buy another if it does end up breaking years down the road :) don't know if there's a better value in amps currently than these. they're identical to the soundstream picasso nano's if you like the casing of those better, too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.