Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have some, just not for sale:D

Sorry, I know that doesn't help you at all. It took me a month or so to find my set. Good luck with the search.

-Matt
lol, thanks for the bump though. But yeah, I wont wait a month, I'll get them from madisound before the end of the week, I just figured someone here in Diyma would prefer to have some cash in their pocket vs me paying madisound :p

·
Registered
940 Posts
lol, thanks for the bump though. But yeah, I wont wait a month, I'll get them from madisound before the end of the week, I just figured someone here in Diyma would prefer to have some cash in their pocket vs me paying madisound :p
Do they actually have the aluminums though? They showed in stock when I tried to get them from there, and they ended up contact me a week or so later telling me they were on backorder.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Also try them here: SEAS, H1397 - 1397 by: SEAS Prestige - Meniscus Audio Group, Inc. -

Madisound took 3 weeks to finally fulfill my order... and when they did and I finally got everything I needed to install them, I found out one of them was crushed in shipping such that the grill creased the dome and it sounded like sh** :(

I bought the 3rd from meniscus and the transaction was way smooth, got them quickly, better packing methods... they have all the products madisound does so I'll be shopping there from now on, plus, they can custom design crossovers for you, I thought that was pretty cool.

Anyway, GL in your search. Unfortunately I'm not giving mine up either ;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also try them here: SEAS, H1397 - 1397 by: SEAS Prestige - Meniscus Audio Group, Inc. -

Madisound took 3 weeks to finally fulfill my order... and when they did and I finally got everything I needed to install them, I found out one of them was crushed in shipping such that the grill creased the dome and it sounded like sh** :(

I bought the 3rd from meniscus and the transaction was way smooth, got them quickly, better packing methods... they have all the products madisound does so I'll be shopping there from now on, plus, they can custom design crossovers for you, I thought that was pretty cool.

Anyway, GL in your search. Unfortunately I'm not giving mine up either ;)
haha that's fine, thanks for the heads up! I'll avoid madisound for that lol. It's enough of an inconvenience to wait, more so to wait for insurance to kick in and what not. Best to get it done the first time around. Anyway, I see you're hunting for some id oem v2s huh, lol, I wish I could have gotten some, but I'm sure the id oems v1 would suffice for my install.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.