DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

I've been looking at Twisters, Older soundstreams, Zapco Studios, Audisons.

Condition of all items:

Good and fully functional

Total Price: :

Negotiable

Shipping Terms: :

You ship to me

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I sold my 900/5 and am looking to go back to Class A/B amps. I'm running a 3-way frontstage and subwoofer. I'll be using the MS8 so rearfill will be handled by the processor. I'm looking for between 75 and 100 watts/ch for the mids and tweeters, 150+ for the midbass and 600-750 watts for the sub.

A nice 4-channel, a powerful 2 channel for midbass and a sub amp. Would like them to match. Please don't respond with Sinfonis or Tru amps... I just can't afford that quality at the moment. Let me know what you have.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Not looking for budget gear... I truly appreciate the reply though and I mean no disrespect.
I totally understand, but I've come from amps that have cost 500-800 bucks a pop and am more happy with these than I was with the others, don't let the "budget" price scare you, these are only so cheap because PE bought all the inventory. IIRC the MSRP of the Aura was like 400, listed prices were around 200. But whatever floats your boat man!

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Interested in the clarion apx (4x90) /dpx (2x180) combo in my thread? Class a/b nikola - $300 shipped for both

Id even sell the Aura MR4150Q which is pretty much new and only used since I posted the guts in amp mods thread. Monster 4 channel (fused at 90 amps) and clean as the brands mentioned. Huuuuge though - 225 shipped

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm about to post my DLS Ultimate A4. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
876 Posts
One of those Billet 8s would certainly get it done...

Also, Mr. Dave still has some Sinfonis that would probably suit your purposes too.. (if I'm not mistaken).

·
Registered
272 Posts
I totally understand, but I've come from amps that have cost 500-800 bucks a pop and am more happy with these than I was with the others, don't let the "budget" price scare you, these are only so cheap because PE bought all the inventory. IIRC the MSRP of the Aura was like 400, listed prices were around 200. But whatever floats your boat man!
So when you compare these to other brands. Which brands are you referring to? You might sell me on giving those Aura amps a shot. I haven't heard much about Aura.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
How about a Zed ESX Q175.2 ? its a great 2 channel!

·
Registered
63 Posts
audison lrx 3.1
powerful 3 channel
165x2 + 600x1 rms power @ 4ohms or
165x2 @ 4 ohms + 900x1 @ 2ohms
best price of 450 shipped.
have an ad on here.
good trader feedback.

rob (956) 802-7700

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thought you had some Audisons lined up?

Why not keep that Zapco and get some matching Zaps?

·
729 Posts
OP have you found what you needed?? If not then I have exactly what you're looking for in a Twister amp trio: F2-190, F2-300, F4-380. I don't need these anymore.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I offered him 3 older VR audisons, or a Audio systems 160.4. Just too many to choose from,from every one, he couldn't take it any more !!

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
I offered him 3 older VR audisons, or a Audio systems 160.4. Just too many to choose from,from every one, he couldn't take it any more !!
I got some DLS Ultimates sitting in the closet from a previous install, i could let go

1 - 20 of 46 Posts