DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Good amplifier for subwoofer, SQ oriented amplifier please. Must be at least 1k @ 2 ohm, preferably between 1k-2k @ 2 ohm.
Smaller footprint preferred, but not required. Preferably up to ~20" length.

2 channel amp that bridgable at 2 ohm is an option too.

Condition of all items:
Have to work perfectly, cosmetic is secondary.
Used preferred.

Total Price: :
Closer to $300ish, willing to spend extra for the right amp.

Shipping Terms: :
Negotiable

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
I know it's not quite the power your looking for but I have a Sundown SAZ-1200d. I'm in Renton too so we wouldn't have to ship it.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
If this doesn't work ^^^. There are two people on here with zapco 9.0 amps a little above your price range that would be brutal in achieving your desired requirements. And I'm in the south sound too, but don't wanna sell my 9.0 :)

Rated at 2200w into 2 ohms, universally agreed to be under rated
Price when new was around $2,500, can be had now > $500-800
60%+ efficient, so an easier load on your electrical system

If your system is complete enough and you want to do the legwork, I might be convinced to let you hook mine up and see for yourself....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know it's not quite the power your looking for but I have a Sundown SAZ-1200d. I'm in Renton too so we wouldn't have to ship it.
Thanks, I will pass on that one.

If this doesn't work ^^^. There are two people on here with zapco 9.0 amps a little above your price range that would be brutal in achieving your desired requirements. And I'm in the south sound too, but don't wanna sell my 9.0 :)

Rated at 2200w into 2 ohms, universally agreed to be under rated
Price when new was around $2,500, can be had now > $500-800
60%+ efficient, so an easier load on your electrical system

If your system is complete enough and you want to do the legwork, I might be convinced to let you hook mine up and see for yourself....

I actually just buy one of 9.0. I plan to use it for my midbass. I don't think I can afford two 9.0 (especially I can't justify spending that much for subwoofer amplifier).

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I would suggest you try the 9.0 on sub and play around with something else on midbass.... just sayin!

If you have it, give it a shot.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Looks like the mmats is class a/b. I would absolutely run that on the midbass and the 9.0 on the sub

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have mcintosh powering tweeter, which i kind of set on that one.
I also have xdi 1200.6. Not sure which are the best amp setup to use and which to sell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts