Product Brand & Model:
Doesn't rightly matter

Condition of all items:
New/Used (nothing beat or junk)

Total Price: :
Depends on what's offered. I'd like to keep it under $400

Shipping Terms: :
Figured in

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I just bought a Cerwin Vega Stoker 2000.1 and I want something loud to run @ 1ohm (2000rms). I'll be running my two 13W6V2 @ 4ohm (1000rms) and wanted something I can throw the whole amp at and really feel it :)

My initial goal was to find a Sundown Zv4 15" but I'm open to ideas. I'm all about old school, so two 15" HX2 would be great as well. Something beefy AND musical would be great but I'm not expecting much.

Offers up, fellas! I know somebody has got a garage full of goodies they're willing to part with. Figured I better ask around before I buy something local and just settle for what's available.

I would also be interested in purchasing the motor separately as I know many folks around here that have extra baskets. Buying my own soft parts would allow me to get the correct ohm load as well.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#8 ·
That is extremely tempting... Holy crap, that's exactly what I'm looking for basically. Recones are wicked expensive :/

Yeah the TC Sounds sale on PE is insane. A pair of LMS-R subs is VERY tempting.

OP I will PM you the guy with the Tumults. He's on Audiocircle which has weird PM rules so let me see if I have his email.
I would much appreciate if you get ahold of your friend in Seattle :) I'm all about the old school. My favorite sub was my old Adire Brahma Mk I

Great sound and very accurate, the Tumult would be insane

#6 ·
I might just have the driver you're looking for. And since you're close shipping shouldn't be bad.

$210+shipping. I have the original shipping boxes.

15" Custom rebuild by Dave Moore @ FixMySpeaker.
-Crystal CompX2 motor
-Sundown Zv.2 4 layer flat aluminum dual 2 coil
-Medium spider
-Heavy paper cone
-Carbon fiber dustcap

Specs: (Not fully broken in)
Revc = 3.7352 ohms
Fms = 27.0610 Hz
Zmax = 58.4594 ohms
Qes = 0.5483
Qms = 8.0334
Qts = 0.5133
Le = 3.2529 mH (at 1 kHz)
Diam = 330.2000 mm ( 13.0000 in )
Sd =85633.5536 mm^2(132.7323 in^2)
Vas = 160.1271 L ( 5.6548 ft^3)
BL = 16.1444 N/A
Mms = 225.0298 g
Cms = 153.7136 uM/N
Kms = 6505.6050 N/M
Rms = 4.7628 R mechanical
Efficiency = 0.5438 %
Sensitivity= 89.3722 dB @1W/1m
Sensitivity= 92.6799 dB @2.83Vrms/1m

#7 · (Edited)
Theres a guy local to me who was selling a stereo integrity 18 for something like $130. I could grab that for you and ship it your way well below $400
Its a dual 2ohm HT18 if you want me to check it out

NM, here's the ad---looks like its only 600 rms woofer
http://rochester.craigslist.org/ele/4829523906.html

#12 ·
Thanks for all the wicked offers, fellas! I'm all over the place right now with options.

After months of begging and pleading, a friend of mine FINALLY decided he MAY sell me his Sundown Zv4 15. I've read they dig super deep and still are able to produce clean, accurate bass with ultra low distortion. Anywho, he finally mentioned that it was viable for him to sell it.

While looking more into the Zv4 today, all giddy and gooey inside, I read that the X15 is actually more accurate and transient then it's big brother (Zv4). Supposedly the X uses softer parts with roughly the exact same characteristics as the V4. If I were ever to blow the X woofer, I could always recone it with V4 parts and Franken-woofer for a while.

See... I told you I'm all over the place... Adire, IDMAX, TC Sounds, NOW SUNDOWN...

Anyone have personal experience with either of these Sundown woofers?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.