DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a pair of tweeters as my friend somehow misplaced one of his?? They are going in the corners of the dash of his civic in the factory locations. They need to be smallish, a typical 1" car tweeter will fit will a bit of finesse. They will be firing off the windshield.

Budget.... 50 to 75 shipped... might be able to do 100 for the right pair. (he really needs a pair :laugh:)

Let me hear what you have!

PS: no x-overs or mounting hardware needed!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Some Vifa ring radiators for $30 shipped for the pair. Not sure if the meet the size requirement thought. They r the ones that r $26 each on partsexpress. In great shape.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I have a brand new pair of JBL GTI 1 inch with all the mounting hardware,There out of a set of GTI 608's. I only used the mids.There pretty small,about 1.25" mounted.80 shipped.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Old school Rockford Audiophiles in the swivel flush mount with passives in the box - 70 shipped

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Exactly how small do they need to be?

I have a pair of Xtant/Morel tweeters. OD is 1 5/8", height is 3/4". These are max dimensions. Very nice sounding tweeters. Asking $85 shipped.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think he is attempting to buy a pair of seas neos... I will keep y'all updated

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a pair of 1T1 Fosgates that are NIB. $70 shipped. They are very small if you are not using hardware, although everything included

1 - 9 of 9 Posts