DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to buy the following Symbilink cables. I am unable to access any via the zapco website and there is not a dealer near me (as usual).

If you have any of these, please PM me. If you know of a source, please PM me as well. Thanks.

1. SLRCM.01 (length 3 feet each) (Qty: 3 to 6 )

2. SLDIN .01 (length 12 feet each) (Qty: 2)

3.SLDIN.T-F (Qty:2)

Can purchase immediately.....via paypal.

·
Banned
62 Posts
Let me know if you've got a use for the slb-tp4 instead. I've got a pair of them, both mint as can be.

I'm thinking 130 plus ship for the white one, 170 plus ship for the newer black one. Pics can be supplied on request but neither has a single scratch.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Free bump... Buying some Zapco goodness? What are you replacing?
I purchased two DSP-6's. One is for a friend of mine and one is for me. I will be installing mine after installing his, mainly to wait for my Bit One. I want to first install the DSP6 as a method of further troubleshooting my system and proving the whine is not install error. Thought there is a difference with balanced signal cables and regular RCA's. I am upgrading my RCAs to Audison Interconnects as well. Secondly, while I have the DSP6 installed, I will then do quick switches between the DSP6 and (what I am personally calling the 2nd gen) Bit One. I just want to see the difference.

Then, if the Bit One (will be my third Bit One) works out....I will immediately be selling the DSP6 here on DIYMA. I am sure it will have less than 5 hours of my time on it. It is in superb condition.

At that that time I will offer a package deal on symbilink cables (the ones listed above) and the DSP6.

Thats just me....I buy and sell stuff more quickly than most people change.....well you get the picture!! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know if you've got a use for the slb-tp4 instead. I've got a pair of them, both mint as can be.

I'm thinking 130 plus ship for the white one, 170 plus ship for the newer black one. Pics can be supplied on request but neither has a single scratch.
That is definitely a Plan B option. I will keep your offer in mind. THank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts