Product Brand & Model:
WTB--W15GTI MKII and possibly HD1200/1

Condition of all items:
Used but Minty fresh!!

Total Price: :
Negotiable

Shipping Terms: :
You box it and ship and I pay

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
Please send pics

Additional info:

I am interested in running two sealed GTI's and probably another 1200/1 to go with it. Let me know what you have. I obviously do not want damaged stuff and prefer to have as little blemishes as possible for show purposes.

Send me your pics and your asking price.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
There are (2) 15" wGTis for sale on Boston craigslist. They were on there for a while, $300 a pop I think. If you get desperate - give me a yell.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I contacted that guy but never got a response back.:(

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have a W15GTImkII that I was going to put in my 94 bronco that is 9.5 or better out of ten w/ original box. Going with something else, since i will be putting in a cage and pulling the top off. Rain and Pressed paper pulp don't seem like a great mix. I can get you photos when i get home.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a W15GTImkII that I was going to put in my 94 bronco that is 9.5 or better out of ten w/ original box. Going with something else, since i will be putting in a cage and pulling the top off. Rain and Pressed paper pulp don't seem like a great mix. I can get you photos when i get home.
Pics and price please Sir. That is awesome!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Funds sent! Added $10 to cover paypal fees too.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got it....will ship and provide tracking Monday. 2 of these in the Jeep is going to be awesome!!
I am just happy to be able to get another one to do sealed.

Actually, Someone on here made me think about doing IB......Hmm?? I mean true IB....AKA....hole in the floor and vented to the outside IB. That is an interesting concept indeed!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I am just happy to be able to get another one to do sealed.

Actually, Someone on here made me think about doing IB......Hmm?? I mean true IB....AKA....hole in the floor and vented to the outside IB. That is an interesting concept indeed!!
I am so impressed with how you turned this around and made this happen!
Very amazing install and use of space!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts