DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

looking for a dvc 4 ohm sub (jlw3-w6) or something comparable....
Also looking for a Eclipse or Alpine head unit!

Condition of all items:

new or used
Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I have a pioneed deh825 that was new when i got it a month or two ago!!! I love the deck, but looking for something with a brighter display.

I would be willing to part with the 825, and if your not interested in that i have some other stuff i would part with as well!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already am setup for a 10, its in a truck and im currently running a w3dual 6 but would like to get more power out of the amp.

As far as the models im looking for, not real sure. The 825 is the top tier deck and am looking for the same i guess... like i said, i love the deck just need i brighter display

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would you part with just the headunit? i only have a single din opening

1 - 6 of 6 Posts