DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of 5.25" midbass drivers. I have a bunch of sets of 6.5's, and decided I really just don't feel like doing the cutting necessary to make them fit in my E36, and think I just want to go the easy way and do a set of 5.25's instead. I was looking at Silver Flutes on Madisound, and I can have them shipped to my door for $55, so if I have to pay cash for something - thats my limit. Let me know what you have. Thanks!!!

However, I'd REALLY like to trade instead. I have the following I can offer for trade:

NIB 2" Aura Whispers
New Old Stock 4" purple cone A/D/S midranges
1 pair New Peerless truncated frame midrange speakers (might be able to find model# upon request).
Used but working Cadence CWM comp set that is missing 1 woofer
1 pair RockFord Fosgate 5.25" Power Series T152C coaxial speakers

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I have a pair of mint Blaupunkt Velocity in 5.25" if you are interested let me know!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
783 Posts
Interesting. Have a model number or any specs for the driver?
Yes I do! The info is on my laptop at home, I will post up tonight.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
783 Posts
WOW! $5 each...LOL. Looks like those are for sealed application??? I found the manual anyway....3" voice coils up to 200W power handling, woven carbon cone. I don't know why I contemplated selling or trading anyway...gonna hang onto them for the next 5.25 application I have!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW! $5 each...LOL. Looks like those are for sealed application??? I found the manual anyway....3" voice coils up to 200W power handling, woven carbon cone. I don't know why I contemplated selling or trading anyway...gonna hang onto them for the next 5.25 application I have!!

Ya, that high Q is telling me that too, and the factory kicks are fairly sealed-ish, so we'll see. Like I said, they might very well suck, and for $5..... I needed fuseholders and a few fuses anyways :) And I doubt it's very likely you would've sold or traded those mids within my budget ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts