Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Looking to buy or trade for:
Polk SR6500
JBL W15GTI
Decent set of floorstanding speakers
-extremely interested in anything Magnepan or Paradigm but will consider anything.

Let me know what you have and how much you want for it

Will add a list of things I have to trade when I decide what I am willing to part with.

Thanks

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
238 Posts
any interest in a w10gti in mint condition?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Man, too bad you are in Ohio. I have a pair of Magnepan MG-IIA's I'm looking to sell. I don't think shipping on these 6 foot tall speakers is feasible.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man, too bad you are in Ohio. I have a pair of Magnepan MG-IIA's I'm looking to sell. I don't think shipping on these 6 foot tall speakers is feasible.
I am in Indiana, not much closer. But those are on my list, let me know if you would consider shipping them, how much you are asking, pics if you have them, and any trades you are looking for/would consider.

Thanks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Apparently Magnepan sells boxes for shipping these speakers. Let me look into it and get back to you. Price wise, I'm thinking $250 plus shipping, which may end up costing a bit. I'm not looking for trades. PM me your email so I can send you pics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts