DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a long shot here, but I cannot for the life of me find anything local and do not have trade status anywhere else. If anyone knows of one or has any information I'd appreciate it. I'd rather not drop 175 on a new one.

If you have something in another socket, or have a combo let me know too.

Product Brand & Model:

Z77 mobo

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

TBD

Shipping Terms: :

TBD

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
291 Posts
It might be cheaper just to get a new Mb/processor combo from newegg or tigerdirect

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have an i7-3770 already, even though it's a bit dated I'm not going to get that level of performance for the money spent on just the board.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts