9.0 4ohm
Possibly 2.5

Condition of all items:
Minty, mint

Total Price: :
Let me know

Shipping Terms: :

TBD

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I'm interested in buying a 9.0 and 4.0 (possibly a 2.5). I'd like the gloss black version with the gold stickers and I really want a couple amps that look spotless

Thanks!

:)
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I have BNIB C2K-4.0x Version 1 Black with Gold Badge ( off the very first month of production 10 years ago ). Also a BNIB C2K-2.0x Same production year untouched as well.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have BNIB C2K-4.0x Version 1 Black with Gold Badge ( off the very first month of production 10 years ago ). Also a BNIB C2K-2.0x Same production year untouched as well.
How can you own something like that and never use it?

So, what are you looking to get for the 4.o?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
How can you own something like that and never use it?

So, what are you looking to get for the 4.o?
Project car ultimately ran outta funds at the time when my accidental kids were born. Original intentions were to add the C2K-9.0 along with original amps. Unfortunately stuck with my first JL Audio XR setup. Believe me, you're not the only one to bug about it for the last decade. Also have the following all of which are BNIB:

- Focal Utopia 165W ( The Old School Version 1's )
- Jacob's Electronics Accuvolt FR375 [ Voltage Stabilizer ]
- Soundgate ICB-250 [ 250 Amp Intelligent Circuit Breaker ]
- Phoenix Gold Powercore [ 15 Farad Capacitor w/ Built In Grounding & Distribition Block ]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.