Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

4.0, 9.0 4ohm, possibly 2.5

Condition of all items:

Mint please

Total Price: :

We'll talk

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

They've gotta be the gloss black versions. They've gotta be mint. Please have good quality photos available.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Still looking, wow. I figured you bought up already. Still have my C2K-4.0x / C2K-2.0x Gem Mint Virgin, Never Powered BNIB Pristine Version 1 Black with Gold Badging.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^

Nope, I'm picky. I want mint and I want black. Found plenty of pewter ones (newest version) but they don't go with my current amps...and I'm anal.

For a reasonable price, I'll gladly take your 4.o off your hands but a grand? Nope.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
You'd only wish. Shall I post pics of my Pristine Gem Mint Virgin, Brand New in the Box, Unpowered, Unmounted Zapco C2K-2.0x, C2K-4.0x, Focal Utopia 165W on here to tease?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
: )

Just sell it to me allready. The last mint, pewter, NIB c2k 4.0 sold for 750 shipped on DIYMA. I almost bought it except I really want it to match my other amps.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
: )

Just sell it to me allready. The last mint, pewter, NIB c2k 4.0 sold for 750 shipped on DIYMA. I almost bought it except I really want it to match my other amps.
Fair market value? That 4.0 pewter wasn't Brand New, Mine are. Needless to say most of the later units ( pewter, 30th anniversary, etc. ) weren't handled by Robert Zeff. The serial numbers on my amplifiers/boxes/registration cards are a testimony to fact. I'll hold out for more if not, keep em for myself.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fair market value? That 4.0 pewter wasn't Brand New, Mine are. Needless to say most of the later units ( pewter, 30th anniversary, etc. ) weren't handled by Robert Zeff. The serial numbers on my amplifiers/boxes/registration cards are a testimony to fact. I'll hold out for more if not, keep em for myself.
...you'll be keeping it for yourself then. Post it and see what kind of offers you get for it.

'wasn't handled by robert reff'.....ok....does yours have robert's magic giz on it? did zapco go down hill after that?? : )

And yes...the pewter one was brand new in box.

Yes, fair market value. they sell all day long for around that price. I mean seriously, post it if you wanna see what it's actually worth....it ain't a grand plus shipping i'll tell you that much.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Also, the seller backed out on the deal. Refunded the money and everything and not ship out the amp. :rolleyes: Guess he realized it was too cheap. I have had a couple of new c2ks, and if its still in plastic THEN its brand new. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.