DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need these if anyone has these or symbilink cables also. Any old zapco stuff c2k time.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have some SLB-U's, bassk knobs, and various symbilink stuff, but first I have some DC amplifiers I need to sell, so I'm going to offer them along with anyone who wants the DC amps.

I'll put up a sale thread soon, so I should be able to let you know in a week or two. I have DC1100.1, DC750.2 x 3, DC350.2 x 2, and DC360.4, along with a DSP6 and DRC-SL.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some SLB-U's, bassk knobs, and various symbilink stuff, but first I have some DC amplifiers I need to sell, so I'm going to offer them along with anyone who wants the DC amps.

I'll put up a sale thread soon, so I should be able to let you know in a week or two. I have DC1100.1, DC750.2 x 3, DC350.2 x 2, and DC360.4, along with a DSP6 and DRC-SL.
How many of these accessories all do you have of everything? I really need these and I can pay now I dont need the amps I run c2ks with a dsp6 already but I need these line drivers because I runs zapcos Bluetooth model off my phone which sends a digital signal through bypasses the d/a - a/d conversion goes straight to the dsp6-sl uses the dsp6 d/a converter then to the amps.

I can only run the phone volume at 60% to avoid over clipping the digital signal and causing major distortion issues. I can literally hear the difference. The zapco bt module has a built in line driver & clip indicator & a input voltage output display. At 100% full volume on my phone I can usually get get the preamp input voltage on the bt module to show about 1 - 1.4 volts. I was able to
Figure this out because then I used the sensitivity on the dsp6 to see where i was at before speaker clipping. 1.4×60% = .56 on the sensitivity. So then it goes thru the sldin-t.f which will be
.56×4 = 2.24 volts input voltage going to the c2k amps which can take 16v for input voltage.

My problem is the even with zapcos bt module that has a line driver on it & the sldin-t.f line driver as well on it my phone preamp voltage is basically shit we all know music is recorded is different volume levels songs be being boosted and such so not every song even get to 2.24 volts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts