DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new or used...doesnt matter to me. shipped to Selden NY 11784. paypal money transferred same day. need these ASAP thanks

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol thats all they are??? i have a ton of noise in my car already...cant seem to locate the source of the alternator whine, so i was hoping to reduce it as much as possible. i guess i could give these a shot. thanks for the info

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I don't know if they are sheilded or not..... I guess I could take one apart to find out...

no problem, hope it helps....compared to some others that people have bought, these have the same shape ends as the zapco, just a different color. However, I am not sue about wire size or sheilding

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
lol thats all they are??? i have a ton of noise in my car already...cant seem to locate the source of the alternator whine, so i was hoping to reduce it as much as possible. i guess i could give these a shot. thanks for the info
my "alternator whine" turned out to be ignition coil failure. FWIW....

·
Registered
190 Posts
I don't know if they are sheilded or not..... I guess I could take one apart to find out...

no problem, hope it helps....compared to some others that people have bought, these have the same shape ends as the zapco, just a different color. However, I am not sue about wire size or sheilding
Fred,
Are you using these now? If so, do you have any problems with noise? I'm ready to order :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i read on someones post (cant find it tho) that there was a member making these for people. maybe he can chime in?

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
no, I have them ready to install, but for a number of reasons I am not moving forward on my install right now...so my dsp6 is just sitting in the closet

Fred,
Are you using these now? If so, do you have any problems with noise? I'm ready to order :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Megalomaniac is the guy on the post that i read. i just pm'd him and will post what he says back.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
According to Megalomaniac, the PS2 cables shown above and the Zapco cables are identical, just a different color. i asked him to chime in here to answer anyones questions...hopefully he does.

·
Registered
49 Posts
thank you for the diagram. i was trying to figure out how to tap into the balanced outputs from my factory "premium" headunit directly to one of these cables. my only other option would be to splice in rca's and get the adapter, but i would rather have one less link in the chain

1 - 16 of 16 Posts