1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Zapco Z150 Gold

Condition of all items:
Must be in perfect working condition and decent cosmetics. Doesn't need to have a "mint" apperance but should be respectable.

Total Price: :
Open to offers

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping included in price to Clarksville, TN 37040

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
This is the gold version of the Z150 amp. Not interested in any other colors. I just bought two of them on Ebay and would like a third for an install in my old International Scout II. Thanks.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Reactions: opekone

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have nothing to contribute to your search at this point but I just had to comment on the vehicle choice..That's an uncommon one. Dad's working on bringing a Scout back. :)

GL with your search. If I see something I'll let you know.

-Jordan

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jordan. Much appreciated. I'm really enjoying this Scout build. I've wanted one for over 20 years and finally decided to buy one. I had a bunch of modern gear set aside (Zapco C2K's, newer Kenwood HU, ect) but decided it wouldlook much better to go with vintage gear in it. So, I bought an Alpine 7801 in near mint condition and got two of the gold Z150's. I'm planning on tan rhino lining on the interior. The gold amps will look perfect in there!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I've got a gold Zapco tucked back. I'm thinking its an M80 though? I'll dig it out when I put the Christmas decorations up later today.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have a Gold Z220 that I might part with for the right money. I have a pic of it in the old school show off thread. If you are intested I will go find it.

Corrected the gold one is not a II those are my red Z220's

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Think this is an S80? Stereo 40x2? All I had wrote on the box is 'Gold Zapco 80'. Left the wires on it so I would remember how to hook it up. :) Looks great!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry. Just got this pic uploaded. It needs to look like this one:

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Finally someone bought them

Contact forum member tristan

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tristan sold all of his a long time ago. I'll just keep looking and hope I get lucky.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a Gold Z220 that I might part with for the right money. I have a pic of it in the old school show off thread. If you are intested I will go find it.

Corrected the gold one is not a II those are my red Z220's
I'm definitely interested. Please send me link. I tried to find it but had no luck.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Oh Studio 150, i thought i saw some gold Z's on the bay...but no Studios..That gold S80 is HOT. I know it's so dated 80's style, but damn when they r that clean and unscratched it's pure...if u let it go LMK. Also that gold anodized Z220 is sweet. Got a couple reds an blues but no gold...LMK PM what u want if u want to let it go too...I'll help keep an eye out for some gold studios...

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks nice. Not the same as what I have but I like it. That might fit in the install nicely. Pm me with your price. Thanks
Yeah you have Studio's mine is a Z, it is in really good shape and a low serial number. Let me think about it a little I am not really sure what I want for it. I will PM you.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah you have Studio's mine is a Z, it is in really good shape and a low serial number. Let me think about it a little I am not really sure what I want for it. I will PM you.
Sounds good. Thanks

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump.....

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still looking...

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still got mine......
If it were an exact match, same series, I'd be all over it. I'm still considering it and will use it if I just have no luck with getting a Studio 150 or 300.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts