1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
RUX unit and H700 processor

Condition of all items:
eh, it's probobly not the best shape. but it's not a glammer piece.

6\10 7\10 at best, but it's 110% functional and works great, with ZERO ground noise, as some of the units have been known to have.

Total Price: :

450$ SHipped gift paypal or +3% for secure payment through paypal. or of course, the best offer (OBO)

Shipping Terms: :

free!

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I picked it up in a trade on some speakers and some cash, I really just wanted to venture out into the world of real tuning outside of the realm of my old ms-8 that i recently sold. I've honestly not even had this unit installed more than 3 weeks, i've just not even enjoyed the interface, and ive made some connections to finely be able to order the processor I wish to have so i'm going that rought.

again, it has 0 ground noise and 100% functrional, I've only played with it a little, but really don't dig the interface AT ALL. so away it goes, and to a new home it goes :)

I do believe some of the lights on the RUX are DIMM, so if you plan on mounting, probably not for you, i know it has orange, I don't know what other colors it has, i heard it's supposed to be able to change colors.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll go grab it and get some pictures for ya.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you know what, i did kind of exasperated how bad it was. lol nwo that i have it out it really dont look half bad at all, i mean i still think the colors behind the blue bottons aren't working right but it's in like a 8\10 costmeticly, and the B.C button is sticky other than that, great shape though.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hook it up real quick and check the illumination real quick if you can. Press and hold the DSP button on the bottom right to cycle through colors. There should be one setting where the buttons are dim(not illuminated), and two or three different colors. Could you check it real quick?

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hook it up real quick and check the illumination real quick if you can. Press and hold the DSP button on the bottom right to cycle through colors. There should be one setting where the buttons are dim(not illuminated), and two or three different colors. Could you check it real quick?
yeah sure no problem, i suspect that might be the case, but like i said it normaly sits in my cup holder and i really don't like it so ive honeslty not shown it much interest.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep you are correct sir, but i coudlnt get into a rotory mode, it did switch to blue from the orange it was if i held it in, but no rotory display options showed up, just changed colors, when in blue mode, its blue when the volume button is pushed in, and orannge when its out, but only the volume knob, the buttons stay blue in blue mode. in orange mode, its always orange, but the buttons on the left aren't bright at all, appears to me that they are just picking up residual illuminance from the volume knobs LED's.

the 700 was the first unit, the 701 was a 1-.15 later if im right, and that might of been aruond when multi color LED's came about, that tech isnt that old so that might be the limiting color choices. but their you have it friend, let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
436 Posts
It won't put you in a menu, it just cycles to a new illumination every time you press and hold DSP. So no green? Just blue, amber, and no illumination?

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm looking into the helix p dsp.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It won't put you in a menu, it just cycles to a new illumination every time you press and hold DSP. So no green? Just blue, amber, and no illumination?
sorry missed ya, no, it just has those two colors. at least that ive found based on how you said to do it. if theirs anything else i dont know about it.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I am interested but only in the H701 unit. Would you be interested in separating them and selling just the 701 with wire harness for less than what you are asking for the combo?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and sold :) thanks boys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.