Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

carputer case and 160 watt power supply with 2 molex cables, 1 20 pin cable, 1 sata hd cable, and 1 4 pin CPU plug power switch and room for slot style DVD rom

Condition of all items:
used

Total Price: :

120$ shipped paypal or + 3% for secure paypal payment

Shipping Terms: :
free!

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I have always wnated to do a car pc, was there something you didn't like about it? I'm thinking of building one, I just don't know what components I will use!

Cool stuff man,

Free Bump!

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have always wnated to do a car pc, was there something you didn't like about it? I'm thinking of building one, I just don't know what components I will use!

Cool stuff man,

Free Bump!
well for the most part, standard compute rparts if your famiular with computers, motherboard, power supply, processor, ram, hard drive and an import device like a dvd rom.

for the car their are many things that can be done. GPS antenna and software eyou can get, their are other things like software, mp3car.com has all kinds depending on what exactly you plan on replacing, they have software that replaces your entire dash, if your just using it as a media transport. centrafuse is the software you want, its a touchscreen portal software for your media, and you can link it to all your gear, i plan on using it for my self and it can be linked to my GPS drivers, and software so that i can use it through the portal that centrafuse creates. when i talk about a portal, its literly that, a piece of software thats literary a portal to somewhere else, its base function is to link to other thing.

the reason i'm selling this is the power supply is to weak, not the right size pin, and the case is to small for the hardware i plan on using, for most carputer it'd work great, but im using alota newer tech so would have heat issues with a case like this. for most carputers you use older gear, or otherwise called "legacy"

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Nice i will look in to car pc next year. But yes i build pcs and work with them every damn day at work. So it might look like u will go with new AMD cpu or INTEL and nice DDR 3 ram ;)
I build my own pc with water cooling custom build by me. Cpu rins at 2.66 ghz oc to 4.3 on water with raid 10 and 4 hard drives ;)...

I see that u are selling a 7" monitor i would pick that up. But i have viewed mp3 website and i have found a 9" that i could manage to fit in my audi...... i will still think about it what i want to do. But i know that media computer will be well over 600$ if not more just for the hardware

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump :) still for sale boys come on, i have no use for this thing, lets get it moved ;)

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
80$ come on guys, i have no need for this thing. the power supply is 70$ alone. it's a steal.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
really? i didnt think i put that offer up, was about to put it up and hope for a quick sale only to realise i already made the offer days ago -_- come on guys! :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.