DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$400 shipped - As the title says, it's "like new" in the manufacturer's box and packaging. I bought it from a retailer that supposedly had it on visual display only and never wired it up. The connections appear "virgin". I will only power it up IF the buyer requests so and only to verify that it works prior to shipment. Until then, the cherry will stay intact.

I'll add photos soon. Until then, I can send photos to only very serious buyers through e-mail at [email protected] (that's my PayPal account also). No "tire-kickers" please. Ever seen a new one? It looks exactly like that. It's a beautiful monster, but WAY outta my league at this point.

As far as it's actual value, I've asked around but haven't gotten any help so I'm just gonna list it at $400 shipped and see what happens. If I'm way off base, let me know and/or send an offer. Unfortunately, I define the word "noob". I am curious though and willing to learn more about it, but like I said, I'm not getting much help.

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD to leorbolato!!!

I got your payment and your last PM about the shipping. I'll package it well and insure it as you specified, don't worry. I'll send the tracking info late Monday night.

Thank you for your excellent communication and lightning fast payment.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
wow, he is lucky. this is one sexy amp. i hope to one day swap out my dls amps and run an all tru setup

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice amp, great price. I heard some tru-coppers some years back that replaced some Arc's in a buddy's car and was very impressed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.