Product Brand & Model:

Image Dynamics Pro Full Size Horn Bodies

Condition of all items:

BNIB

Total Price: :

$150 shipped to the lower 48

Shipping Terms: :

USPS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

These were bought new from another member here and it looks like neither of us had room to make them fit. These have never been mounted or cut. They have a few sanding scuffs were the mold seam was sanded. I am asking $50 less than WoofersETC sells these for, see link.

WoofersEtc.com - Image Dynamics Full Sized Empty Horns

For trade I am looking for a pair of Audiocontrol EQTs or Eclipse EQ2102 or other type 30 band EQs. Also looking for a pair of good 8-10" midbass with high power handling or finally a pair of compression drivers that will fit my USD waveguides preferably threaded base.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will keep that offer in mind.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for some offers, no trades out there.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Morning bump, also would consider a small art series amp for trade. Maybe an A200 or A300.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New day bump, reasonable offers will be considered. Still hoping for some EQTs.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As much as I want to make those SLS 10s work, I just don't think they are going to fit. Thank you for the great offer. Also looking for a widebander for trade possibly.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They were purchased from Image Dynamics while Eric Stevens was still there. REQ can speak directly to their lineage if you like, he was the original purchaser. Trust me these are not thin, they make my USD Waveguides look like toys.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
i bought them brand new and already had mini lens' in my car. i wanted to see if the big boys would fit - and they didnt. i lived local to navychief, and sold them to him in person.

and there you have it ;)

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for chiming in and settling that, appreciate it. A picture is worth a thousand words.

·
Registered
56 Posts
How about a trade on a Phoenix Gold EG230? Unit is white Circa 1998 I bought brand new and have used off and on over the years. Cosmetically it is in decent shape, if interested I can email pics.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump for let's say tax returns. Also still looking for some 3" widebanders for trade.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.