DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

JBL W12GTI mkii, with ported box 2.21 CF ported to 33hz, steel grill included.

Condition of all items:
1 year + used, ran at about 400 watts rms most that time, except the ocasional showing off might of bumped 800. I have taken good care of it,

Total Price: :
280$ shipped strict, nogotioable with pick up
with box 380$ picked up, shipping is over 100lb's so at your own descresion and under your cost.

Shipping Terms: :
arranged.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I'll do a flat trade for a W15GTI mkii, otherwise cash is the method. pick up prefered.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
good morning :)

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
501 Posts
Great sub! I have one, and am looking to run dual. I have no use for the box though.

So it's $280 for the sub shipped?

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great sub! I have one, and am looking to run dual. I have no use for the box though.

So it's $280 for the sub shipped?
you have a PM. check your mail.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
still for sale, bump. the SUB im looking for is the AE IB15, so if you have one or two, let me know :)

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dont really have a need for them.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
40 lbs? yeah 41 lbs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i acutally think that is the nicest subwoofer money can buy!!!!! its made by harmon kardon/ infinity.. i used to own the infinity kappa perfect vq's subs and theese mk2's are just the next step up, its all made by the same company, i can tell by looking at the sub its made by the same company. even though they are around 700 watts rms, thier max power is crazy high, i think this is way better then JL w7.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was thinking the same thing.:shrug:
if he would of messaged me he'd know i was asking retail because their was no rush to move them. their is now a rush to move them, offers will be taken more seriously. im replacing it with 2 FI 18's :X

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
250$ shipped 350$ with box (pick up for box) obo

·
Registered
946 Posts
It's a fine sub. I'll admit that it took a while for me to overcome my personal bias against JBL due to some past experiences... but I was referred to this model by someone I REALLY trust. He was right... and if you search it on this forum, you'll only find positive comments by everyone.

If you're ok with the price, I doubt you'd ever regret getting this one... you might try a sealed box though.

Less

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's a fine sub. I'll admit that it took a while for me to overcome my personal bias against JBL due to some past experiences... but I was referred to this model by someone I REALLY trust. He was right... and if you search it on this forum, you'll only find positive comments by everyone.

If you're ok with the price, I doubt you'd ever regret getting this one... you might try a sealed box though.

Less
idk if your just advising others or trying to sell me on it? lol im the one selling it.

but trust me when i tell you, this baby is AMAZING ported, it's just has so much more impact, and in a properly tuned box like this, it's just clean and mmmm ^_^ but I prefer IB, and these od great IB, but their to large for my application moror wise, so i'm stepping off them.

·
Registered
146 Posts
still for sale? no trades at all?

couple things i have for trade..

Eclipse sw9122 motor - 100$
JL W6 12's 240 each$
audison 1200rms sr 1DK 300$
pioneer 5000ub cd mp3 usb 120$
Hertz MLK 165 component speakers - 450$
JL 300/2v2 - 220$

1 - 19 of 19 Posts