1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Phoenix Gold XVR-14

Condition of all items:

Electronically New, Never Seen Power. Plexiglass cover is about 7/10.

Total Price: :

$75 shipped to the lower 48

Shipping Terms: :

USPS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

This is a very interesting old school piece. Takes a Left and Right input and gives you back Left, Right and Center plus a mono rear and subwoofer. This will take a two channel amp and run an entire system with it. It is rated at 250w per channel. This is designed to run a 4ohm load sub, but you could run a different load but would change the frequency. You can change the frequency of the outputs by changing out the capacitors. I have attached the original manual if you want to look it over. The plexiglass cover has a crack along the front and is missing a small piece along the front (see pics). The rest of it is in nice shape and looks new. You could easily make a new cover for it if you wanted. For trades I am looking for a good pair of 8-10 midbass or a pair of compression drivers. I can include cash on my end if your trade has a higher value.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice old school tri-mode x-over. I'm looking for the smaller XVR-4 version, GLWS.
Why don't you buy mine and have extra functionality, just dont use the outputs you dont need. Make me an offer i might take it and I am always interested in trades.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New day bump, reasonable offers will be considered.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Something, anything. Somebody must appreciate this.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Somebody offer me something. This thing is very cool.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry I don't, I will close the thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.