Product Brand & Model:

200 ms 50hc 100ms ect

Condition of all items:

any

Total Price: :

let me know
Shipping Terms: :

i pay

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

let me know what you guys have thanks!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Are these Audio Arts you own you are trading away, or are you looking to receive Audio Art amps from other people?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Kinda looks like he wants some arts i think.
This is what I was thinking. The previous responses threw me off.

I have a 200MS I will test after work. When I first installed it, it had some bad ground noise issues, but I'll throw it on the Astron and see how she rolls.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Hey OP, do you need any other Audio Arts?

I have a couple id let go.. Brown 200.2 [fantastic shape] and a Brown 70.2 [good shape]

PM me, Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts