·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:Aura 2300 rpm stage 2

Condition of all items: new in box

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I need a class D mono block for size reasons and because I have a a/b highs amp. I dont want to run 2 a/b amps cause it will be hard on my electrical and I just had to buy a batter today.

this amp is still in the box I got it in. never been removed from the plastic it shipped from factory in.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Eclipse XA1200 ice?

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
There is one for sale here as well (not mine) but I have one in transit. Should be here tomorrow. Xanax + wine = ebay issues and lots of amps I dont need.

I have one of those Krypt amps that Id rather use since its brand new. But I need neither.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should just keep this and buy a separate mono

lol...I dont need this now that I have a twister f4-380 coming. but then again. I may just use this . I was afraid the 2 a/b amps would pull to much off my electrical but it may not.

you seem to like the 2300 on the sub. does it sound better to you than class D amps?

I honestly dont think I have run a class D on a sub yet..just highs.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is one for sale here as well (not mine) but I have one in transit. Should be here tomorrow. Xanax + wine = ebay issues and lots of amps I dont need.

I have one of those Krypt amps that Id rather use since its brand new. But I need neither.

thats hilarious ...wine and Xanax

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my only real issue it the size. I am still trying to run stealth.

if I could find another twister cheap enough I would run a pair for sure.

this is just good clean dependable power.

I just want to see whats out there as an option.

I also may check to see what parts express return policy is.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want to want it. but it might have to go under the seat. I am afraid I will spill something on it.

I will see what floats to the top..lol.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts