Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: WTT: Dynaudio for Scanspeak

Condition of all items: Pristine/New

Total Price: Looking to make a solid trade.

Shipping Terms: I ship mines, you ship yours.

Pictures: PM me and I will send you my email address.

Additional info:I have a brand new Dynaudio E1200 Subwoofer. Never used nor mounted. Only taking out the box for pics.

I am seeking the Scan-Speak 32W/4878T Revelator 13" Subwoofer. For the value, I am seeking two. If you have one, we might talk about a trade with some cash. Please understand and respect. This is a new subwoofer. I am seeking pretty much the same in return.

PM me all questions.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, that Scanspeak looks like a beast. Have you heard one yet, Huck?
Youngman, Good Evening!!! As of today, no I have not heard this subwoofer. I was doing some research online to discover it. Then I read on this form about some who have chatted about the sub, but never used it in a car situation. I don't know why, but it's a fact. Now I am still looking through post, so there might be an install that could come up.

I did some online looking outside the form to discover some nice reviews on the subwoofer. I have reached out to a few people who have heard the sub in other formats such as home audio and etc. They really enjoyed the subwoofer.

PLUS, I realized I don't see it much on this form, was a nice attraction as well. Scan does a lot of homework to put out some very nice and solid products. So I am rolling on that a little to. I personally would be looking to use it in an IB installation. Right now I am doing a lot of homework, planning out a system. In one direction it uses this subwoofer, if I have to use the back of the car for sub support. IF that is the case, this would be sweet and I would love to mount two at rear deck, IB. IF I can get all my speakers in the front of the car, then this is out! For right now I am trying to see if I can use some equipment I have to trade my way to a set of these subs. I have a set of Dyn E430 and MW182 as well I could trade off. So we will see. I could use the Dyn, but I already desire to use something else. So instead of using and pulling and etc. I just rather keep it in a brand new condition.

Thanks for checking in on the thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.