DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade for a nice DSP or a 6.5" component set.

Amp is in great condition. Only reason trading it is I decided to run a old school phoenix gold for my highs. This picture was taken tonight. It will be coming out of my truck in the next day or 2.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Will also sell out right. Amp is in great condition.

$590 shipped
Will you include all the wiring modules and everything to install them? Can you please send some daytime pics to garrylaub at yahoo dot com? First in line to buy outright please.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will you include all the wiring modules and everything to install them? Can you please send some daytime pics to garrylaub at yahoo dot com? First in line to buy outright please.
Everything is included that came with it including the original box. I will send you some pics. Might take me a day

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

the wire plugs have a few marks on them from getting them out from the amp (those things are pretty tough to get out from the amp and I ended up marking them up a little). I also noticed today the guy I got it from maybe used the wrong box for it since it’s a MHD900/5 box but it fits in perfect. But the amp itself has hardly any marks on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts