DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

I am looking to see if anybody would be up for trading for a mint super rare... modded "white lights " black DCT-1. this is arguably one of the most rare and finest stand alone H/U's on the planet..

I have had a ton of H/u's both tested/used and this has been the one I have kept...

But I am looking for a H/U processor package solution for my new car/install

let me know if you are interested

·
Registered
358 Posts
Randy, don't do it, man...! That ODR thing has to be a piece of junk since it's made by Pioneer. And, to top it off, my peoples could not even spell "car stereo" right, so they settled for "Carrozzeria." ;):p BTW, if you want the Japanglish translation, then please me know ;).

Bump for a great seller and one of the best H/U's ever made. Good luck on finding an ODR setup...

George

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Love my ODR but I could not get rid of it even for this fine HU

GLW finding a mint ODR :)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks sir!!!!!! ... yeah crapy pioneer garbage :D

Randy, don't do it, man...! That ODR thing has to be a piece of junk since it's made by Pioneer. And, to top it off, my peoples could not even spell "car stereo" right, so they settled for "Carrozzeria." ;):p BTW, if you want the Japanglish translation, then please me know ;).

Bump for a great seller and one of the best H/U's ever made. Good luck on finding an ODR setup...

George

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.