DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTT/FS: Mint Pioneer DEX-P99RS for nice amp(s)

Product Brand & Model:
Mint Pioneer DEX-P99RS bought authorized from crutchfield

Condition of all items:
Mint condition with everything as if bought new except original box, will be packaged very well and insured for guaranteed delivery

Total Price: :
Looking for a nice amp or combination of matching amp that produces roughly 100x2 and 400x1 RMS (more is always better). +/- cash or items depending on the offer. Nice quality amps only please ;) I would love some TRU Technology or comparable!

Willing to sell if needed, throw me an offer. Stating initial sale price of $1100 shipped, only used for 3 weeks and probably 30 hrs of play time

Shipping Terms: :
Will pay their own shipping respectively

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Please PM me or email me at azngotskills*at*yahoo*dot*com to discuss offers, pictures, shipping etc I have tons of reference and iTrader, have no worries

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have a JL Audio HD900/5 that should suit your needs. Bought it new a year ago and doesnt have a scratch on it. I have original box also. I will send pics on request.

·
Registered
800 Posts
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
I'm a Tru/Dynaudio/Morel/ID authorized dealer. I also have several Butler Tube Driver amps nib. Maybe we can work a trade. LMK what you want.

·
Registered
117 Posts
billet 4100?

·
Registered
755 Posts
I've got a pair of Zapco C2K 3.0 amps that I've been saving for a friend of mine for like 6 months now. He had some stuff come up and told me it would be a while, so I"d be interested in trading them for this. One of them has a 3 ohm max power mod, meaning that instead of producing the 600 x 1 bridged at 2 ohms, it does 600 bridged at 3 ohms.
This bumps the 4 ohm stereo output from 75 up to somewhere between 100-125 RMS (normal ratings are 75 x 2 @ 4 and 150 x 2 @ 2). The other one is just a normal version and produces a bridged output of about 400 RMS @ 4 and 600 RMS @ 2. It really doesn't get much better than C2K.

They were out of this car...
Autosound | Mark VIII Photo Album on Myspace

Haha, you already have one of the 12W6s that were in this install, why not have two of the amps?

·
Registered
800 Posts
I've got a pair of Zapco C2K 3.0 amps that I've been saving for a friend of mine for like 6 months now. He had some stuff come up and told me it would be a while, so I"d be interested in trading them for this. One of them has a 3 ohm max power mod, meaning that instead of producing the 600 x 1 bridged at 2 ohms, it does 600 bridged at 3 ohms.
This bumps the 4 ohm stereo output from 75 up to somewhere between 100-125 RMS (normal ratings are 75 x 2 @ 4 and 150 x 2 @ 2). The other one is just a normal version and produces a bridged output of about 400 RMS @ 4 and 600 RMS @ 2. It really doesn't get much better than C2K.

They were out of this car...
Autosound | Mark VIII Photo Album on Myspace

Haha, you already have one of the 12W6s that were in this install, why not have two of the amps?
Hey Travis, why not see if he's interested in the Diamond D9 800.4? That seems to fit his power requirements.

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PMs responded to and Travis you got a text buddy

Also willing to sell straight out for $1100 shipped OBO
minimal use in mint condition (<30hrs), comes with everything as if bought new except OEM box
will be packed well and insured to guarantee delivery

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
close to mint arc audio 2300se? only 8 hrs of playing time...comes with everything if it was bought new also...lmk...i need a spare.. also have a close to mint 4200se that I just recently bought, birthsheet says 2011 =)

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
close to mint arc audio 2300se? only 8 hrs of playing time...comes with everything if it was bought new also...lmk...i need a spare.. also have a close to mint 4200se that I just recently bought, birthsheet says 2011 =)
YGPM :)

How about a zapco 9.0xd near mint with drc and wrc and symbilink?
Sorry, I have no use for a mono amp alone

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
You said a nice amp or combination of amps. I figured you meant one amp = 99prs or a pair that were. The 9.0 is one of the top sq amps of all time. Msrp was $4k. Even used they go for around $1000 in so so shape up to $15-1600. I was willing to take a loss. I guess I was mistaken.

Glws

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You said a nice amp or combination of amps. I figured you meant one amp = 99prs or a pair that were. The 9.0 is one of the top sq amps of all time. Msrp was $4k. Even used they go for around $1000 in so so shape up to $15-1600. I was willing to take a loss. I guess I was mistaken.

Glws
You probably are right but im not trying to be difficult, it just doesnt fit my needs :(

Looking for a nice amp or combination of matching amp that produces roughly 100x2 and 400x1 RMS (more is always better). +/- cash or items depending on the offer. Nice quality amps only please ;) I would love some TRU Technology or comparable!

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2019 For Expedition Limited Stealth, 2018 Subaru Impeza
251 Posts
I have a McIntosh MCC301M in near mint condition. Light mounting screw marks and missing the Fan Shrouds. No manual, but comes in original box.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.