Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says...

I want to trade my Mosconi Zero 3 for an amp from the list below. (In order of preference.)

1. Mosconi Zero 4 (I would offer some cash along with my Zero 3 in the trade)

2. Mosconi AS200.4

3. Audison Voce 5.1k w/ Bit In

4. Zapco Z150.4 LX

5. MMAT 6150 (must be bnib)

My Zero 3 is in excellent shape, probably a 9.0/10. I have it along with my other Mosconi amps put up, so I'll have to get it out and take more pics later, so for now all I have is a pic of the box and the plastic vent part of the amp with the Gladen and Zero 3 indicator.

The pic with my other Mosconi boxes has the Zero 3 box on the bottom.

I really want a Zero 4, so hopefully that pops up. I'd be willing to add $150-250 on top of my Zero 3 for a Zero 4, depending on condition of the Zero 4.

As for the other amps on my list, the trade would be straight up, as long as the condition is equal to the Zero 3.

The Zero 3 has box and full contents.

I was going to either use the Zero 3 for my midbass or a single GB12D2 or a pair of GB10D4's. I'm still in the process of planning and collecting gear for my next build later this year.

I ship mine, you ship yours.

The other amps in the pic are not for sale, but I will listen to your offer/trade. I'm interested in Audio Development drivers, Sinfoni Tempo 10 and 35, Brax mids, Dyn Mw-182, or Esotar 650, Dyn E1200, or Thesis tweets. Let me know what you have, but like I said, I'm really trying to get a Zero 4. So if I say no thanks, at least you tried. Let me hear what you got tho!

Thanks for looking.

C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Caleb!

An e1200?!!!

I might/could help you out if and when you want me182's. Lmk

^^good guy here ?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Caleb!

An e1200?!!!

I might/could help you out if and when you want me182's. Lmk

^^good guy here

Will do! I'm still deciding between 8's or 10's in my doors for midbass. I have plenty of room. I'm gonna go Illusion C8's for an 8". Or I might just stick with 6.5's... still investigating. I'll jot it down you're my source for 182's tho. Thanks man!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Already spoke to him earlier. Hopefully someone can help him out so he can help me out lol

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I think you should just go with the Zero4 to match...

BTW, the MAC I bought from danno14 couple years ago still working in my ride, it did have couple upgrades in there :)
Gotta agree with this ^^^

The Zero4 and a Zero3 would be awesome!

(And I still miss that pair of Mac's...but I'm glad someone is putting them to good use!)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone have a Zero 4 that's willing to work something out?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.