DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

X BOX Gears of War edition 1TB bundle,also have an Extra controller package, maybe some games, I also have a Scan Speak 15M single (center channel?) mid

Condition of all items:

Brand New still sealed in boxes

Total Price: :

looking for new or nice JBL ms-8, or nice double din head unit can add or remove extras on my end depending on your items value

Shipping Terms: :
each ship there own items

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

feel free to submit other trade offers to add to my collection of my "possible future build of some future vehicle" but that's all I am actively wanting right now

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump
let me know what you have

1 - 5 of 5 Posts