1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
PPI PC 4800 Chrome

Condition of all items:
Chrome is scratch free, feet have screw wear, amp has been tested and inspected by Pyramid audio in Austin, Tx. all in working order.

Total Price: : looking for a small foot print amp pref a JL Audio HD600/4, NO ALPINE PDX. The amp must be able to opperate with little ventilation.

Shipping Terms: : to be determined on trade

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
this amp is an old school ppi, would look great in a car big enough for it to be displayed properly. I do not car if the jl is new ot not, I just need it to work.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why don't you get a job Spicoli?
What for?
You need money
All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

·
Registered
238 Posts
ugh, i want this sooo bad... but i have neither available money nor small amps...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Understand you can't do charity, but can we get a price estimate? :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dimensions?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$500 plus shipping. I will pay the insurance, package the amp, and will ship using what ever carier you wish.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, my needs have changed, I now need a processor of some kind and a small (foot print and power) 2 chan amp for rear fill, or a used jbl ms-8 will give me the rear fill, otherwise I am still asking the chrome is almost beautiful and the paint is still on the chrome, all plugs included. pice is $500.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PPI PC4800 chrome surfboard

sooo, everything has changed, i am now looking to sell outright or $$ and eclipse ipc 106 or the hd radio add on..
i have added more detailed pics of the amp, including the guts, along with the last one showing the one small flaw in the chrome, other then that any other flaw is nothing more then a small scratch that can be polished out with chrome polish, i just hate doing that because the logo can easily be removed by any wax or polish. pm me with reasonable offers if you want to pay cash and no trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Very nice shape for its age!! GLWS.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you for that, ever since i sold my mazda millenia, i have not really had another car big enough to mount this amp in. i had it running my fronts and sub with the baby mac 2 chan for rear fill. my fronts where the blue cone alpine seperates form 2004 era. this amp was amazing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.