1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Rockford Fosgate 450.4

Condition of all items:
Looks OK, scratch on the top, bit of paint worn off the corners, but other than that looks decent.

Total Price: :
Trade

Shipping Terms: :
USPS Priority

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Just got this as a trade on a head unit I had. Unfortunately it is way too big for where I want to put it, so I want to trade it for a smaller sized 4 channel amp, specifically an Alpine MRV-345. The Rockford is rated at 4x60W, but from what I can tell they typically bench around the 4x95W mark, this is just the amp only (no bass remote).

I am hoping someone has an MRV-F345 they can trade me, if not I will attempt to sell this first and then buy the Alpine amp.

I have not yet tested this amp, but will hook it up either Friday or Saturday to make sure it is working fine. Will update thread as soon as its tested.

Only looking to trade for the Alpine at the moment, but if someone wants to buy outright then send me over an offer.

Thanks.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump.

Connected the amp last night, working fine. Had it running my comps for a few minutes, and bridged to my sub. Plenty loud, just far too big of a footprint for me.

Ideally looking to trade for an Alpine MRV-F345, but will consider other amps that size, as long as they are rated similar power wise.

Price $120 shipped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts