DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nice 4 channel + amps for sale or trade. I've been on a music trip lately and I am very interested in guitars/pianos both electric and acoustic, home theater items, amps, receivers etc. I'm still very interested in trading for a pair of SQ/SQL 10's, 12's, 15 or high power (125WPC+) 4 channel amplifiers. I'm looking for home theater receivers that have individual channel inputs to use for an active audio system. Let me know what you have!

Product Brand & Model:

Memphis 16-MCH1300, Tidal Audio MB-S5800, 2 Planet Audio BB175.4B, Audison LRx SR6

Condition of all items:

Memphis 16-MCH1300: info
Functionality: 10/10
Cosmetics: 7/10 (few scratches and dings on face, one end cap cover loose, included bass module and wire)

Tidal Audio MB-S5800 (same as Soundstream REF880.5):info
Cosmetics: 9/10 (couple nicks on heat sink fins, very clean however)

Audison LRx SR6: info
Cosmetics: 7/10 (couple smudges and scratches on face)

Total Price: :

Prices are OBO and do not include shipping.

Memphis 16-MCH1300: $450
Tidal Audio MB-S5800:$330
Audison LRx SR6: $280

Shipping Terms: :

We can work something out.

Pictures:

[/URL]

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
48 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
933 Posts
That Audison is EXACTLY what i need for my setup. If my Sundown sales, i willl be all over that bad boy

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lunch time bump.... Looking to get rid of these last two amps so I can by home theater and music equipment for my new home! Throw me some offers!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts