·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Product:

Second Skin Damp Pro (13 sheets)
Second Skin Alpha Damp (19 sheets)

2. Specs:

Its deadener. Has a super awesome butyl layer and a super awesome foil layer.

3. Description/Condition:

New

4. What you are looking for:

Anything really. If someone wants to trade for some box work, Audiomobile Evo 10", DIYMA R12, amps, headunits, mids, tweeters, Android tablet, offer up.

For mids and tweeters Ill be going active very soon. Ill be needing something that can take [email protected] or [email protected]

5. Pictures of your item for trade:

Image is just of some of the Damp Pro. That was a door pack that I had inside. The rest is in the garage. Ill get an exact count on sheets today.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
How much would you sell for outright?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much would you sell for outright?
At this point Im looking for something new to play with. If I decide to sell it outright you will be the first to know.

PS. I love the amp. I was thinking about running speaker wire for a full 2 way active front stage today. Then I decided I cant. Football season is still going on.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Lol I hear ya. Glad you like the amp.:) You wouldn't have any need for 4 ID8's would ya. Work fine, you just wouldn't want to show them off. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Cool, thought I'd ask. Lol

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What would be the retail price for everything? Don't want to come at you with something way off.

Sent from tapatalk.
Not a clue. I know the Alpha Damp was like $140+shipping for a full case without a coupon code. Not sure on the Damp Pro. Im getting ready to finish my homework and go get a final count.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had the number of sheets backwards. I have 13 sheets of Damp Pro and 19 of the Alpha Damp. Thats enough deadener to cover 40.71 sq ft of area.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Where in MI are ya? I can build you a box or boxes. I've been doing them for 10+ years.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have some active mids and tweeters. Mids I have 2 bnib peerless 4ohm hds and 4 aura 6" mids- I bought spares. Tweeters I have the car version vifa xt25 bnib and xt19 bnib. I also have a hertz hks active set but would want some boot for those.

·
Registered
950 Posts
ill PM in a minute with a short list of goodies, i need this stuff for my truck bad! ive got what ever you want, amps, subs, mids and highs.. I have a DIYMA 12 to.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Damn your getting great offers! Lol

Diyma r12.... Damn. Lol

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
let me know if your interested in my JL amp.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Cant use it. After some deciding I doubt Id swap out my Twister amp.
not interested in any of the other gear?

alpine pdx 4.150 (150x4 at 2 and 4 ohm loads)
alpine pdx 1.1000 (1000 at 2 ohm and 4 ohm loads)
clarion DPX 2251 (2 unit) 180x2 at 4 ohms, 250 at 2 ohms.
FI IB318 18" IB sub, rated at 500 watts rms, 4 ohm load single void coil.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have the following;

Eclipse 3650 - mediocre shape but fully functional.
Special Edition PPI made amp 25x2 @4ohm - really good shape for its age.
Couple of half working Kenwood amps - KAC729S works bridged only, KAC644 2ch are fine, other 2 only 1 channel works and someone frankenstiened the RCAs (probably repairable just not my forte).
Sundown Audio E8v1 SVC 4ohm sub in a small prefab box.
Alpine CDE102 in very nice shape has everything but the manual.
Pioneer Premier GM-X414 broken unknown issue, powers up but does not have output.

PM me if interested in any of this, I am interested in the Damp Pro mainly.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not interested in any of the other gear?

alpine pdx 4.150 (150x4 at 2 and 4 ohm loads)
alpine pdx 1.1000 (1000 at 2 ohm and 4 ohm loads)
clarion DPX 2251 (2 unit) 180x2 at 4 ohms, 250 at 2 ohms.
FI IB318 18" IB sub, rated at 500 watts rms, 4 ohm load single void coil.
Only thing I may be interested in is the PDX amps, but alas I have no cash to add on top.

I have the following;

Eclipse 3650 - mediocre shape but fully functional.
Special Edition PPI made amp 25x2 @4ohm - really good shape for its age.
Couple of half working Kenwood amps - KAC729S works bridged only, KAC644 2ch are fine, other 2 only 1 channel works and someone frankenstiened the RCAs (probably repairable just not my forte).
Sundown Audio E8v1 SVC 4ohm sub in a small prefab box.
Alpine CDE102 in very nice shape has everything but the manual.
Pioneer Premier GM-X414 broken unknown issue, powers up but does not have output.

PM me if interested in any of this, I am interested in the Damp Pro mainly.
I wish that Eclipse was in better condition. Id take it in a heart beat. Not to long ago I sold an Eclipse EA3532 5 channel and regretted selling it. Havent seen another in the same condition since.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts