2. Eclipse SC6500 comps
3. Second Skin Damp Pro
4. Second Skin Alpha Damp
5. Closed Cell Foam
6. Alpine KTX-100EQ
7. Alpine KTP-445

Condition of all items:

1. BNIB
2. Mids and crossovers are brand new, tweeters are used, but mint.
3. BNIB
4. BNIB
5. Its CCF. Didnt come wrapped. I guess BNOB.
6. Looks to be BNIB. I never used it and all the wrappings are in the original box.
7. Used, but mint. Has original package and receipt.

WTTF :

Im going to make my own RCA's. Before buying new I figured Id see if anyone here has anything cheap to experiment with. I need some quad wire mic cables, double mic cables, and 6 RCA ends. Id prefer a dark colored cable (black, grey, blue, maybe red, or a smoked) and darker colored ends. Offer up what you have. I think I need right around 50' of cable or so. Ive got some cash or gear I can trade you.

As for mids something similar to the Image Dynamics IDQ6 mids.

Shipping Terms: :

If you have no feedback you ship first, if you have good feedback we cross ship.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
448 Posts
You can make some of the very best interconnect know to audio using a few of these items, Hanshare-Electronics (ebay seller) has many very nice DIY part available at bargin prices.

wire

Hi-End Silver coated 4 core cable Teflon shield -3meter | eBay

RCA Connectors (cardas type)

20 Pure Copper OFC Silver-Plated RCA Connector Plug NEW | eBay

24 awg Teflon Silver Mil Spec 4 Conductor Switch Wire | eBay

20ft 1.0mm 2 core Teflon silver coated shild cable | eBay

Search ebay for RCA connectors

and Teflon Silver

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have some Tiff Electronics RCA (Dark Red) cable and some old non labled White Streetwires RCA ends. I would trade for Damp Pro if interested.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If your going to PM me something you have for sale be serious. Dont make an offer if you dont plan on following through.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.