DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Faital Pro 4" FE30
Faital Pro 4FE30 4" Speakers - Faital Pro 4FE30 mid-high speaker has a wide frequency range from 90Hz to 20kHz and has a lightweight neodymium magnet - Faital Pro 4FE30 60 watt 3" has an efficiency of 91dB SPL for all high quality mid-high applicatio

Highlights: Only 100mm in diameter, and 42mm deep but has a cone larger than most 4" that measure 120mm. Neo magnet cooled on the aluminum basket. High output, one of the most sensitive 4"speaekers on the market. Fullrange.

Condition of all items:
2 new (just tested)
4 used

Total Price: :
Straight trade

Shipping Terms: :
We each pay shipping.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Down for straight cash too.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
How much for a pair? Used or new.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I definitely want the 8 ohm Fountek. As for the 88 vs. 89 model, I want the 88 model. I think it's more common. The age doesn't matter, in fact I want a wide range of drivers so hopefully the older ones have less motor force and lower sensitivity. I need variation!

I can do $60 shipped for two Faitals.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One pair of Faitals sold.

2 pairs remaining. Either $60 shipped per pair takes it or xchange for Fountek FR88. Still on the fence about the 89ex in 8 ohm, it's a feasible choice.

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts