Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Audio Development MM 3 way Kit
I also have a used MM 2 way kit that I would sell or trade.

Condition of all items:
Excellent condition, like new. The set was new when I got it and I have used it for about a month and a half. The set it complete in its original wood crate with 6 3/4" midbass drivers, 4" midrange drivers, tweeters, AD grills for the midbass and midrange, and a pair of 3 way passive crossovers. This is an extremely rare and hard to find set, especially in the wood crate. The craftsmanship and sound are second to none. I have been running them passive and have been extremely pleased.

Total Price: :

$1400 shipped
Also willing to negotiate trades for a similar high end 3 way set such as Hertz MLK3 or Morel Elate 6 3 way

$700 shipped for the used 2 way kit, same midbass, tweeter, but has a 2 way passive instead of 3 way

Shipping Terms: :

Free shipping

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
wow holy cow, is that an 8" in a 3 way kit? haha ive never heard of these guys, how are those speakers? they look fantastic idk why you woudlnt use them?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you want to know why I am selling please contact me. I dont' feel it appropriate to post it public on the forum and it is a rather long story.

They are an amazing set and sound as good as they look. Italian made which may explain it. It is actually closer to a 7" midbass. They are aluminum drivers. That 4" mid is crazy good and nice and shallow for kick mounting!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Somebody needs to buy these and DAT has the matching sub. Talk about a set up that nobody else has!! This looks like some really nice gear GLWS.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Somebody needs to buy these and DAT has the matching sub. Talk about a set up that nobody else has!! This looks like some really nice gear GLWS.
Actually, I have the matching sub.

Someone needs to grab these so I can stop thinking about them...

Up!

·
Registered
876 Posts
I can tell you guys that this 3-way set sounds awesome. If any of you listened to my car back in '07 this was the same 3-way set that I used in my car when it won MECA finals. They sound incredible and the price offered here is reasonable in my opinion. If I'm correct retail is like $2500.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.