Discussion Starter #1
1. Product:

Zapco AG 1000

2. Specs:

250 x 2
450 x 2
900 x 1 @ 4 and 0.05%THD

3. Description/Condition:

Great shape. Dumb Sticker on the front that is removable.

4. What you are looking for: :

Looking for just about any Linear Power amp so I can go active with mine or a really cool 4 channel. Like... anything Zed made or old school stuff. Something out of the ordinary. Small footprint is a plus.

5. Pictures of your item for trade:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential traders should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Man that amp looks long in that pic.

I can't use it though. Glws

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I got a Mmats Pro sq4160 that I am told its wonderful and bad ass.

I have all but lost interest in doing an install now. got other things to pay for so I am about to post it up for sale again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts